Saturday 31 May 2014

Happy Birthday Jenny 2014

Kid on Christmas syndrome. Woke up at 9am this morning with all the intention of having a lie-in, but my body just wouldn't fall back into the slumber zone. Mario Kart was coming. Royal Mail had it in the grasp and I knew that it was coming my way. Forced myself up in anticipation for Mr Mailman, I waited a fair old while until he eventually turned up with my parcel and the rest of the day was history. Power sliding up walls and hitting Mark with green shells hasn't felt this good since 2008. Races were interlaced with episodes of Breaking Bad and cups of coffee, yes it was a lazy day but it feels like I earned this one after all the work I've done at uni recently.

Speaking of uni, I got my essay grade back this morning: 68% which equates to a very high 2:1! Super pleased with that result - celebrations will probably be in order, and that exactly what we will be doing tomorrow and Sunday as we party with Jenny Jones on her belated Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment