Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nerf War Revalations

We just took nerf wars to the next level with three simple words: Capture the Flag. 2v2 teams competing to push through our house to pick up Napoleon and my own cushion armed with foam guns. Man, it was intense. I can't remember the last time I sweated as much as tonight, I just had a remarkable amount of adrenaline going through my veins. Channeled that energy back into my late night essay writing session. Very nearly done with it all now, decided to also tackle the short reflective piece we needed to do to informally describe our experience on writing the essay. Sunk my teeth unusually deep into it actually, actually made it funny in places too while providing, what I deem to be, constructive feedback. I hope it'll make a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment