Monday 19 May 2014

Happy Birthday Mark! 20 Today!

Gave Mark his Birthday present a short while before he headed back to Newbury today, I got him this Wes Anderson collection book. When I ordered it I expected this magazine type thing but what I got was literally a bible for all things Wes - I think he was chuffed with it so mission accomplished! Headed back into uni once more to check in on the 48 hour animation team who were finishing the rendering of the final few files, exciting times. A few hours later we attended the screenings and prize giving of all the other films and wow, some of them were excellent. We walked away with 'Biggest achievement in 48 hours' prize which is more than fair for an animation. The film that won best film was more than deserved though and I made some new friends from the animation course in the process. In fact there's talk of us teaming up in the not-so-distant future to make another animation!

I'll post our short film up when it's been tweaked into a very pretty final version since we lost a few files in the last few moments before our deadline so keep an eye out for that! Jamie and myself went out again to the beach for a victory BBQ and chill-out session which was much deserved. Now I just need to spend the next few hours getting all the sand out between my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment