Monday 19 May 2014

Social Media Rep

Had my first day as Wildseed's temporary social media guy over the course of today. Catherine, the woman who normal does the job, is away on holiday but was very impressed with how I handled Wildseed's Twitter account during the Sci-fi London screening. So every now and then I try to post something topical and insightful to their audience who are typically people just like me.

Unfortunately, people like me tend to be clumsy. I broke the first ever plate while living in Bournemouth although on reflection its amazing how we had never broken anything before that! I also managed to put my signature pair of earphones through the wash, feels like I've lost a part of myself. They were often my best walking buddy, a vessel for the many albums which I've listened and loved. But now it's time to say goodbye to them and the £6 I used to buy a new pair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment