Monday 12 May 2014

Production Promotion

My role got promoted in the war film during tonight's meeting. Our producer was going through all the roles in the film, said my name and pause. 'You're not really a production manager Theo... You're more of a co-producer.' I'll take that! Guess I impressed him with all my paperwork and spreadsheets. I'm apparently going to call up the guy who was the military adviser on Steven Spielberg's 'War Horse' tomorrow afternoon, I greatly anticipate that.

I also got contacted by another course mate who needed a favour. One of the best favours I have ever been asked: He wanted me to do some voice recording for his animation. Today seems to be going very well for me. May has been a very busy month so far but I feel really pumped and pro-active about everything. Once everything is done at the end of the month, our brewed beer should be complete and Mario Kart 8 will be released!    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment