Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Goodbye to MC2

My iced coffee recipe is slowing turning into my unfinished masterpiece. Every time I make it it always turns out very differently, but now that I have a stove-top espresso maker and a blender I can really get creative. And by golly, I think I nailed it this time. What I produced this afternoon was a delight that would make any barista blush. Ice cream is certainly shaping up to be a key ingredient, further testing is needed until I can produce a remixed recipe from my previous iced coffee recipe.

Today also marked the final day that my studio filming group (MC2) worked on a project together. I can say, without any hyperbole, it was the best group I have worked together with at uni. Hands down. Even after our first project I think we all just knew that we each had skills that complimented an already very hard-working team. Very proud to be a part of that, the lecturers called us the dream team and that is no understatement. At least we said goodbye in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment