Friday 9 January 2015

(Mal)Content

It finally arrived. I ordered a pop vinyl figuring of Malcolm Reynolds in the beginning of September and today marks the day that he would sit upon my desk as a trusty knick-knack. He was a nice surprise this afternoon and arrived just in time to show my girlfriend who was equally thrilled with his eventual appearance.


This little guy will be guarding my dreams tonight

She also brought with her a big old tub of ice cream so we could make some milkshakes with my new blender. It went alright... I underestimated how potent the flavour of chocolate could be at first and tried to water it down with more and more vanilla ice-cream. I ended up making the thickest milkshake I have ever produced and alas... I had no straw so I had to eat it with a spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment