Sunday 11 January 2015

Blueberry Smoothie

Sadly, my smoothie attempts were foiled again. I attempted to make a blueberry and yoghurt drink to go with my pancakes this morning, I followed a recipe which I thought was fail safe. Rather stupidly I mixed in 400ml of Greek style rather than natural yogurt so the consistency and flavour was just... off. I still drank it though, probably had a shed-load of good stuff in it despite the taste so I'm glad I drank it to the last drop. Needed to get my moneys worth, blueberries are expensive...

The drink certainly gave me the energy I needed throughout the day though as I ended up staying over at a friends house until 1am tonight just chatting and drinking. I am quite bad at departing from a conversation it seems, I am 99% sure I didn't over-stay my welcome but I had a little bit of difficulty getting up to leave since I was just enjoying my time there so much. This has happened on a few occasions actually, so along with being fashionably late I now need to learn when to leave a social situation without making a fool of myself; I'm just worried that I'll look eager to get home most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment