Sunday 11 January 2015

Copyright Music

Royalty free music is one of those things I have slowly gotten the knack of finding and using competently it seems. Tomorrow we will be doing a show based on a dance routine across projectors beaming onto mosquito netting for a really cool effect. I've been tasked with tracking down the tunes once again for a dry run. I had a few difficulties getting in touch with our director about what kind of sounds they wanted so I went solo and grabbed a basically everything I could possibly need; I'll walk in armed with 30 different tracks to use. I even categorized them on mood and where I reckon they might fit into the narrative so it will be just a case of dipping into a folder to find the perfect song. I hope this makes me organised enough for tomorrow, if not though I still had some fun listening and pigeon-holing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment