Monday 12 January 2015

Masterful Mesh

Wielding my tunes I walked into our uni HD studio for what could potentially be, the last time ever. I set up shop quite quickly in my sound desk and was on my lonesome for 80% of the experience, listening in over the comms for an opportunity to spring into action. What we actually did during our session was quite bizarre and very unique as the lecturers kept on saying. Placing our actress behind a series of meshes and projecting images onto them was exceptionally cool, one special effect in particular where she scrolled across her iphone which was projected onto her face was brilliant.

There's a long road ahead for editing (I'm doing the music for it all along with a sound scape) but we are all really excited for the end product.



No comments:

Post a Comment