Saturday 17 January 2015

Bournemouth, Southampton and Bristol

My girlfriend did the sweetest thing this morning by bringing me a cup of coffee in bed. As a guy who intentionally gets up 30 minutes before having to leave the house in the morning just for the sake of caffeinating himself, this small act of hospitality really put a smile on my face. Also it really pepped me up for my next run this afternoon which went remarkably well. We set out to find a really nice park I went to just once a few years ago which left a big impression on me and found it really quickly!

Just came from Southampton visiting Dan and have at long last been introduced to Mark and Lucy's very nice house in Bristol. And more importantly, their spare bed! I'm gonna sleep very well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment