Wednesday 7 January 2015

Nearly Nicknamed

Group meeting today revealed that I would be in charge, once again, of sound in our final studio piece. And I am really going to give it my all, the director is asking for some sound-scapes amongst other things so I will really go into town on this one and go all Hans Zimmer on this brief.

Getting back home I felt a bit mechanical for once and decided to have a stab at my first ever Nerf gun internal modification. It went quite well at first, taking out the screws and seeing how it all worked on the inside was pretty cool. I followed a good video guide telling me what parts to remove and so forth and ended up nearly ruining my blaster. An electronic switch was not quick connecting after I had a poke around and it took me the better part of 45 minutes to get it working again. But now it does run a fraction better than usual so I'm pleased, got it all fixed back again just in time to get to the gaming society where I wrecked at Towerfall and Nidhogg and was almost, almost given a nickname for my skills.

Slowly I am integrating myself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment