Monday 19 January 2015

Rain-Check Edit

Chill Monday thanks to a very relaxed timetable this week, time to crack on a film. Check my phone 2 hours later and my facebook went mad with course-mates asking for people to come in and edit their projects. Mad rush to uni to face a rain-check for tomorrow so that gave me ample time to prepare for dinner with my girlfriend. I made sheppards pie again after a lengthy hiatus and it came out really well! Rebecca even went back to the baking dish say that 'this meal is so moreish!' That probably the highest accolade any of my cooking has received. Somehow this evening we also went from watching Se7en to Waterloo Road. Bit of a dip in quality but certainly a perk of living in an (nearly) all girls house, you never know what you'll watch next.

No comments:

Post a Comment