Wednesday 21 January 2015

Blueberries are a bit poo

Another day, another disappointing smoothie. I attempted to improve on my original yoghurt and blueberry recipe by using natural style rather than Greek yoghurt and add a fair few more blueberries. What I got was somehow even worse than before, not only did the mixture still taste of just yoghurt but I got a horrendous after-taste from it that almost tasted as if the juice of the berries curdled the product. I took two sips and deemed it unfit for human consumption and poured one quids worth of blueberry mush down the drain.

So while I felt rather under-vitalized, I went into uni to round off a few edits for our submission portfolio. Finishing off the last touches to that tomorrow which could mean an all-nighter at the uni but I reckon we are slightly on the ball so we'll be A-OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment