Thursday 6 December 2018

Bath Christmas Market - The Redemption

Very early driving lesson was on the cards first thing this morning. It marked the first time I drove in the darkness and also against a fair bit of rain. Still felt that I did rather well though and it was a good lesson overall.

Tomorrow marks the day the new Super Smash Bros game comes out so I spent most of today counting down the hours. What made the time go by very quickly was a meet-up with Louis and Rachel to go out in the evening to Bath Christmas market. I heard reports that it was hell on Earth, but since we went late on a weekday it was a perfectly good level of people, I'd even say it was quite empty in places! Really glad we got a chance to see the market after being snubbed by it last year, felt really festive as I munched down on a wild boar burger and sipped a hot chocolate - we even got a little decoration for our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment