Sunday 23 December 2018

Chris-SMASH Once Again

Got up bright and early to go to work today, initially I was dreading it but it turned out to be a really good day. There was a real sense of synergy within the team at work and that was refreshing and a little invigorating. Ran home from work so I could hop in the car with Rebecca to head home to Newbury for a whistle stop tour (literally had time for a haircut and a coffee) before tripping out to Reading to participate in 'Su-Beer ChrisSMASH Bros' our friend's Smash Bros tournament. Probably was one if the best Smash events I've been to with that lot, the games were hype and the energy levels were incredibly high. Walked out holding the trophy (retained my title!) And now I'm on the midnight express home to Bristol.

Been a long old day, but I'm immensely glad I made the effort to make the trip all the way out and back again. Got to see Mark and Dan again for the last time before Christmas so I got to wish them a merry one, that pair have recently shown to me the importance of our friendship and that's something I truly value - hope they both have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment