Sunday 9 December 2018

The Weekend Crowd

Every moment it seemed like I was about to go on my break at work the queue picked up again. Been a while since I've worked a double weekend shift too and I can now say with confidence that I'm not a fan of the weekend crowd. I did get the chance to dive into the Sunday market that was going on nearby and I got myself a witty postcard for free! Felt a bit bad I didn't have 50p on me but the chap was just eager to share his wares I think.

Rebecca came back from Edinburgh tonight with an almighty cold. I know this because she keeps telling me how ill she is every 5 minutes. But its OK, I just keep acting sympathetic every time she tells me and that seems to comfort her - hopefully she'll feel better in the morning. Really hoping I don't catch this cold too...

No comments:

Post a Comment