Thursday 20 December 2018

Suffering Onna Sofa

I can't remember the last time I had as bad a nights sleep as I had last night. My nose was bunged and my eyes were watering for ages so my breathing pattern was all over the place, I got to 1am without sleep so I got up to have a little walk about the living room before trying again to get back in bed. Another hour went by, still not asleep. I got up again, sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes. Next thing I know I hear Rebecca calling my name as she find me in my pants huddled up on the sofa with a throw over me - not my best look by any means, but at least I got some kip.

The cold got progressively worse while I was at work and all I wanted to do was cuddle up on the sofa under the Christmas tree. Thankfully, that's exactly what I got to do once I got home and Rebecca and I even exchanged gifts, I got a lovely navy suit jacket which I actually cannot wait to wear. Going to look very swish at the next function I'm heading too!

For now though, I must do battle with sleep once more, I'm so shattered after last night I should just conk right out, but I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment