Sunday 10 April 2022

Jaipur

Louis, Rachel, Rebecca and I all went out this morning for a cooked breakfast at a very local brunch spot. I'd heard only good things about this place and it surpassed my expectations thanks in large part to a superb veggie full English platter. Filled me up enough to walk around the block with Rebecca afterwards, the Sun was shining so Arnos Vale cemetery was the perfect place to head to for a quiet stroll. 

Once home we caught the postman just as he was about to deliver a very small board game I got for me and Rebecca. Jaipur was the game I wish we had in the hight of lockdown as it's built specifically as a 2 player experience. It clicked immediately with me and Rebecca, I won overall which instantly lands it in my good books, but Rebecca is keen to beat me. Knowing her brain for games this'll be the only time I ever win.

Chill Sunday overall... About as chill as this cat:



No comments:

Post a Comment