Sunday 24 April 2022

Suction Power

Bless our old hoover, it had a good run but its lack of suction power really rubbed us the wrong way. It was luck of the drawer whether it manages to pick up an errant crumb or not... Well today was finally time for an upgrade! Since I do most of the home vacuuming I was the first to try out our swanky new one (I know where all the trouble spots are so I had a control area to base my testing) the difference was almost night and day. Rebecca infamously sheds a lot of her hair, once it fell to the floor her hairs became one with the carpet. The new hoover picked up old hairs that have likely been hanging around since we moved in... Which is a horrible thought. I went round the whole house and already filled up the internal waste bucket! Feeling much tidier now though - a great mindset to enter my first day on a new job tomorrow. Cardiff Ho..

No comments:

Post a Comment