Wednesday 13 April 2022

Pizza Ponderer

Glued myself to my writing chair to furiously try and finish my current project. Though the sweet, sweet end is not yet fully in sight I had another little 'ah ha' moment that opened up a few avenues, and deleted away several paragraphs of likely redundant text. Brevaty has thankfully always been a strong(ish) suit with me - why work harder after all when you can work smarter and write less in the first place. 

Once my brain was melted into goo I scraped it back up again, stuffed it into my cranium and went out with Rebecca for pizza with some of her friends. Lots of big personalities around the table so I was content to sit back and listen for most of the night. Bless Rebecca, whenever I'm a bit quiet during a social outing she always checks in on me. Really it's nice not to keep my brain running all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment