Monday 11 April 2022

Monday Scratches

The start of a new week, it's always tricky to get back into the swing of things. I've set myself a mental deadline for when I want to be done with my current writing project, especially since I'be been tinkering with this one for so long. I'm enjoying plugging away at it though and it's consistently getting sharper so I'm finding it fulfilling but I'd get even more satisfaction out of a fully done piece. Owning a cat has naturally made it harder to stay focused too (it hasn't but it's a fun excuse), getting up to play with her or to give her a chin scratch is plenty fun too. We keep marvelling at how well she's settled into our home, she was snoring next to Rebecca all evening so I guess she feels comfortable around us. Cat's Protection even ran a small Facebook story about how she's found a good home after Rebecca filled out a questionaire - it's mostly just photos of Rebecca looking enamored with our cat... I didn't know what else to expect though.

No comments:

Post a Comment