Friday 16 September 2022

Away From My Desk for Two Minutes...

 Was thrust into the bustling (and somewhat Autumnal) streets of London to go pick up a hard drive of some camera tests we filmed yesterday. The idea was is that I'd pop out during a quiet moment. Instead, the second I sat down on the bus I got 3 phonecalls, 4 separate Whatsapp messages and 2 emails in a 2 minute window. That, dear reader, is Sod's Law epitomized. Dealt with it all though since I'm a pro now and manicured my first ever shooting script before pushing that out into the wide world. It's all getting real now and we're in a decent place for filming on Tuesday.

On the coach home now, very glad I got a National Express and not a FlixBus, the latter of which got delayed by two hours. I invisibly waved farewell to the grumbling travellers and fell immediately asleep on the coach. It's been a long week but I'm so glad to finally be almost home.

No comments:

Post a Comment