Wednesday 7 September 2022

Urban Sardines

Got chummy with my good friend the printer once again to rattle off numerous copies if the script for our read-through on Friday. Lots of moving parts over the next few days and trying to stay on top of everything is a challenge but we're managing quite well. Tomorrow will be the real litmus test to see just how well our organising is going.

I'm not the first, nor the last person to have this thought... But working in Central London is pretty awful. In particular the travel costs to and from work, I wondered why my bank account was looking a bit peaky, I guess that's how it'll seem when 10% of my weekly wage is spent on getting to work and home again. Is it a privilege to not have a seat and get squished into a filthy train? I'm taking a vow here and now to never do a long stint of work in London again unless totally necessary.


Looks like I forgot to post yesterday's blog - must have crashed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment