Saturday 3 September 2022

Blockbuster on a Budget

 It's lovely to be back home for the weekend. My own coffee, my own bed and my own pace of living. Only thing that could make it better would be a trip to the movies... And seeing as it was national cinema day it seems rude not to go. Rebecca and I paid the low-low price of £3 each to go see the latest Spider-Man film at (what would be) one of the more expebsive picture houses in town. Felt right going to see a blockbuster on the big screen with the booming sound. All the trailers were for upcoming superhero films that looked a bit naff, then I suddenly realized that's exactly what I was about to watch. Ah well, Spider-Man was just ok. We both left with mixed feelings about it but glad we went to the cinema nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment