Saturday 17 September 2022

Happy Birthday Louis 2022

Rebecca clearly didn't feel my absence so strongly after this week. I know this because she hogged both the duvet and the mattress as if she wasn't sharing a bed with anyone, she was all elbows and diagonals. Rather than waking her I decided just to get up, feed the cat and got on with my morning. Rebecca felt rotten about it afterwards and to ay sorry she let me cook her porridge... I still think I got he short end of the stick though.

This evening was all about Louis and his Birthday which was a low-key affair (as he typically prefers). A trip to Acapella for a great pizza plus we got to drink up all the leftover beer from my shindig last week. He looked comfortable stepping into the shoes of a 27 year old, slightly subdued but altogether fully mature - I hope I projected that kind of energy two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment