Tuesday 13 September 2022

Topsy Tuesday

My unofficial duties as a script coordinator continue to grow as I was asked to write a memo for the new draft that just came out. Basically, this is like a changelog, you document all the additional, amendments and omission between the versions so people can glance at the changes. I e seen hundreds of script memo's before but if felt odd to finally be writing one. My good friend Matt Winlow does a mighty fine job of it and I wanted to channel his professionalism. I also helped our Coordinator 'tone down' her sternly written email. We got hit with some bad news, the kind that would rightfully tick off anyone in our position. My teammates' original message was a vengeful knee-jerk reaction, but she asked me to give it a bit if decorum so as not to burn any bridges. Never thought I'd rise up into a spot to start dictating emails to my superiors, guess it was a bit of a topsy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment