Tuesday 27 September 2022

Genuine Italian Espresso

I promised myself this blog wouldn't turn into a London Traffic grumble spot, but I will round off this saga with one more light moan. It almost took me as long to drive to work today as it did driving from Bristol to Twickenham yesterday. That is all.

Back on the truck to an oddly easy day. My job notoriously gets a bit easier once filming actually begins so it was unsurprising to see the workflow slow down a bit. It got so slow I managed to pop out to a nearby cafe in central London with an authentic and refurbished Italian espresso machine from the 1950's. The machine was only there for a limited time and I was stoked to get to try a drink there. Twas a very European little lunch break and a sincere treat. The coffee itself had all the punch of espresso, plus that warming fire feeling you get when drinking hard liquor. Very unique and very delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment