Thursday 1 September 2022

Ping Pong Pub

Climbing that Stairmaster today. Work ramped up already to the point where I literally said 'How is it 2pm already?!' Just a lot of nitty gritty stuff to iron out and I'm well into the weeds now. Best part of my working hours was successfully appling for a parking suspension in a London Counsil, thought it'd take 14 days to turn around but the team were surprisingly responsive.

The best part of my actual day was meeting up with Mark for some London drinks. Just me and him decompressing about out jobs, talking TV and playing ping pong. I smashed him at the first game and the encroaching rain saved me from losing the second match. Felt a bit like a dream spending time with him there, hanging out in a non descript London pub, just one of those fun scenarioa you don't really ever imagining happening in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment