Saturday 24 September 2022

SIX

A morning of DIY was on the cards after catching up on some sleep. Since the dining room is getting damp proofed next month we started derigging there. All the board games, notebooks and nick nacks were uprooted and tucked away, once light shines on them once more they'll see a gorgeous new room to call home. The masonry drill I got for my Birthday got put to very good use today too as the were some shelves that just looked out of place  sitting on the floor. 

Once all the noisy tools were put away Rebecca and I headed to the Hippodrome to see SIX - the Broadway musical about Henry VIII's wives. Been a while since I saw a theater style show, and minus the audience participation parts I had a good old time. It was a light 90 minute show without an interval, the pace was fast and the show had a clear pulse that was hard not to respect. My favorite parts where sneaking glimpses of Rebecca's face. Everytime she was grinning from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment