Sunday 8 January 2023

Bin Rush

 Last time I was at Ikea was during Covid, face masks and distancing mean low footfalls and breathing room. Not saying I missed those times, but by golly, I forgot how busy that place can get. Bristling past the crowds we left with a new desk for Rebecca, a new recycling bin and a spew of frames to display our art pieces. This year is the year I finally commit to putting some things on the walls in this house!

A friend rescheduled a dinner invite at ours to a small pub get-together instead. There was still nachos, beers and boardgames so the time was very jovial. Best thing was we finished hanging out while the evening was still young. Rebecca and I squeezed every drop of our Sunday before having to head back into the Monday fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment