Wednesday 18 January 2023

Pret Will Never Die

Turns out my other specialty at work is making a rod for my back. On top of being the chap who makes the big tea round in the office, I've started offering going to Pret to collect lunches for people at work. This wouldn't be a problem by itself, but the closest chain is a 20 minute drive away... It was only meant to be a treat offering but I suspect it's opened a can of worms for me. 

Im mostly quietly cracking on with jobs that no one has assigned to me, but I suspect will be useful to the cause further on down the line. A brainstorm for wrap gifts never hurts and I'm hacking through a fair bit of our sustainability paperwork. Don't want to ever look like a teacher's pet, but I've got the time while everyone else is starting to feel the boil now.

No comments:

Post a Comment