Thursday 5 January 2023

Undeserving Tech Guru

Earned the moniker of 'tech guru' this afternoon. My secret is I just Google the problem and hope someone else knows the answers - it worked for our 1st AD and our Line Producer though as I managed to help them get to the bottom of their computer problems. I'm just worried they'll start wheeling me in whenever something goes wrong and I won't be able to help because some hyper specific issue lays unresolved on a dusty internet forum. Til then, I'll politely revel in my newfound feather to my cap.

Twelfth night is upon us so the tree was stripped bare. Anything Chrismassy suddenly looks tacky and foreign, much better off back in a cardboard box stashed in the furthest corner of our cupboard. It's always a glum affair, but the living room always looks so much bigger once the tree's gone, guess that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment