Thursday 19 January 2023

Debs Day

Our PM rubbed his hands with glee a d announced today as a 'Debs Day'. Debs being the unusually excellent greasy spoon cafe a half mile away, he was buying and I was driving to collect. While my passenger seat was still warm with bacon baps I was given a lunch order for some other members of our team. So I dashed out to Pret, retuning with a veritable garden of salads. Back at my desk, I was about to do some work when our Director and DOP come back from a recce, chance would have it they missed lunch. Back to Pret I go! 

It sounds like I'm complaining but at least I get to listen to some new albums while driving. I'm working my way through some REM plus all the music I have on my phone that I never got round to listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment