Wednesday 25 January 2023

Cranachan

Made eye contact with our Scottish First AD as I carried in 18 mini goblets of cranachan. They knew. From that point on I was getting showered with comments about how impressed people were with my level of commitment to batch making the office pudding. Ironically I don't think that many actually got eaten but folks were left with their eyebrows stationed far above their resting place.


 

Rebecca has begun her staggered journey to Berlin this weekend so I'm home along until Sunday evening. It's just me and the cat now, and bless her, she's been very confused about Rebecca's absence. The cat has been wanting attention all day but I had to crack on and write up a few more if Louis' vegetables this evening. We got a small deadline to hit now so I'm burning a bit of the midnight oil to get it all done. Though I had a horrible moment where I realized I had deleted a bunch of the dialogue I'd inputted for him so I had to re type it all up. THEN I thought I had flat out lost one of my notebooks which contained my work. I had productive hopes for this evening but I spent most of it needlessly fretting.

No comments:

Post a Comment