Thursday 4 January 2024

7 Fishes

I had lofty ambitions to get up early to sneak in a bit more video game time but the draw of the pillow was too great this morning. Instead I sat at my writing desk a little earlier and committed more hours than usual to try and unpick what I'm trying to say in my next YouTube video. I have a lot of 'vibes' in my head but I'm still lacking the cement to glue it all together. A few brainwaves today gave me a little more to go on but right now I just need to keep on bashing my head against the page.

12th night is tomorrow so we had just enough time to enjoy the tree and watch the Christmas episode of The Bear under its light. I wasn't especially Christmassy (and that was very much the point of it) but it was some riveting TV. It takes the dysfunctional family dynamic and turns that screw very gradually over a Christmas meal. I winced, I laughed, I held may hands over my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment