Thursday 18 January 2024

Breathing in the Air

Forced myself to go out on a short walk after experiencing a heavy bit of writers block. I didn't mind the fact it was the coldest day so far, being able to breathe in all that frozen air was a big plus for the most part. Crikey, I'm sounding like a Covid shut in now... It cleared my head but unfortunately I still couldn't get into the swing of it. Like a fool I tried to brute force myself to finish one section, when it didn't come naturally I kept trying and trying but that accomplished nothing. I should know better and just walk away from a bit like that if it's causing me grief and do an easier bit.

Tomorrow I'll be doing the big food shop for the weekend. We have 3 guests over from Friday night to Sunday so they'll be getting full English breakfasts and a continental feast too. Basically aspirational meals that we never normally have but it is nice to make a fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment