Saturday 27 January 2024

Professional Cat Sitter?

The past few weekends have been chokka for us so it was amazing today to just have it all to ourselves. I'm approaching the end of the massive video game I'm playing at the moment, I nearly bounced off it last weekend as the world got so much bigger towards the finale. But I had today to commit a hearty chunk of time to enjoy myself and take it one step at a time. 

I did a small bit of work today in the form of creating an online profile for a cat sitting website. While I continue to wait for the next job to come to town I figured it was an easy, nin committal way to make a very extra pounds. Might get to meet some cute cats along the way too, it's a win win! My profile needs to be appro by the powers that be, afterwards I'm off to the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment