Thursday 27 October 2011

Bang bang

Our Halloween video is nearly ready for it's release on Monday, promotional picture can be found below! As I write this, Mark and I are talking about getting a fancy DSLR camera to shoot our videos on in the future for hyper awesome quality looking uploads. Speaking of shooting, Ben Gomm bought over some gas powered bb guns to show as potential props for our zombie film, they were pretty cool, the pistols especially had some actual blow back and power, meaning that they look the part and function like the real thing, we will certainly be calling on him later on. As of tomorrow I will be in Kent visiting grandparents again, I am told that they have internet this time around so I may be able to blog, otherwise I will get the others to do a stand in. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment