Wednesday 5 October 2011

Happy Birthday Blog!

My goodness, has it really been a year? A whole year of me writing down my daily crap to anyone and everyone who would listen, to be honest I am surprised I have been able to keep it up for so long. I'd always wanted to keep a diary of some sort when I was younger because I thought it would be really cool to look back on myself and see what I have done/accomplished, after looking back through the blog archives I do feel a little proud. Blogging daily has been no easy task either, many times I have been away and got Mark or Daniel to do it, other times I have stayed out too late to warrant a blog entry, once or twice I forgot all together and lay in bed feeling like I had left some task incomplete, after promptly remembering it was the blog I had to re-boot the computer just for you peeps. I would like to thank everyone who reads the blog, I know there aren't many of you but without the few that do I wouldn't have been motivated to continue.

Me and Mark sat down today to do some of our scripting, so far we have begun some basics for our 'Day in the Life' series, picking out unusual characters and jobs. I also handed in my CV to Gamestation who have been offering jobs for seasonal staff, looking forward to hearing from them as it would be pretty sweet to work there, chatting with people like me and serving the occasional new gamer, dropping in some recommendations and denying adult games to minors; that would be the life. By far the 2 best things to happen to me today were finding £1.52 down the sides of my desk chair and finally getting my hands on the Evil Dead trilogy DVD set, I now have all of the films in easy access, it even came with a bonus disc with some hilariously cheap looking interviews with fans of the series giving a very broad overview of the history of the series, complete with over enthusiastic presenter with mock 'Raimi Rush' shots; ironically I found it quite campy.

Thanks again for reading, if you can put up with my dull life and horrendous spelling I would be honoured if you would keep reading through the next year.

Theo Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment