Saturday 15 October 2011

Dustin in drag

Oooh, it was nippy outside today, bit of a shock as we have just had a few warm days before this cold, I actually wore gloves to work today for the first time in 9 months. I do love the cold though, there was little to no one walking outside and the glistening fields of frost put a smile on my face as I cycled past.

Today's highlight was easily Tootsie mainly because of Hoffman's performance as a women, it was just the little things about her character and mannerisms that made it so charming, by the time everything goes wrong during the later section of the film you really do start to cringe with embarrassment because you know his secret. It was very funny too, I was laughing out loud on numerous occasions and was very pleased to see Bill Murray in a small but piviotal role. Mark. If your reading this. You will love this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment