Wednesday 19 October 2011

Missed a shot

Got a text in the wee hours of the morning form Mark telling me to bring the same clothes I had yesterday on set because we needed to film a single reaction shot from Dan. This was both a good and bad thing, it was bad because it was a little bit of a faff, although it was a necessary faff, it was good because without the text I wouldn't have gotten up in time for school. In the evening I went out to see Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' being performed by a semi-local school and for a school production it was bloody good! Certainly much better than Othello but now I just really want to see the film again.

I watched Cape Fear (1962) because I craved a good old thriller and it certainly delivered on many levels. Michum's performance was as good as his role in Night of the Hunter, he played a very similar creepy character here and we can truly see everything he is thinking without saying a word and he really stole the show for me. It was also one hell of a ride, tension was very high in certain scenes, the last scene in particular had me squirming with discomfort. A decent view that I would recommend to thriller lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment