Sunday 30 October 2011

Daylight saving grumbles

Although technically we have gained an hour, I'm certainly feeling very tired right now as my brain is telling me it is much later than it is, I shall counter this with the finest of coffees next morning! Our Halloween video is up, I apologize in advance for the long winded nature of it and general lack of entertainment value at times but it gives you a good insight to our personality off camera and will definatly please some die hard fans.

On the car ride home from my Grandparents I watched Enter the Dragon, a martial arts film that was hugely groudbreaking for its time but has since been greatly surpassed by other great Jackie Chan and historical chinese films like Hero. It was all a little bit too serious with a hint of 60's Bond, the fight scenes were decent enough but I would only re-watch one of them on youtube if I wanted to. Like our Halloween film, only the hardcore fans of the genre need apply, otherwise watch Kung Fu Hustle, that film is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment