Monday 22 April 2013

Blunt knives

I had Louis keep me company on my day off today as he developed a nasty sore throat. He spent most of the day making this neat little fantasy game and tried to replace the internal battery of his Pokemon Ruby game. This required a pocket knife, the likes of which I was rather baffled to find in my sock drawer, It was a cheap one though, a bit like the one in 127 Hours, fortunately we didn't need to use it for self-mutilation though.

I also got around to watching Volver. It's basically a Spanish Secrets and Lies, with a bit of Hitchcock murder at the beginning and Amelie-like cinematography. In other words, it was a very pretty soap opera with a good yarn to follow. Not quite the 'hilarious' movie the DVD blurb promised but still worth a watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment