Saturday 27 April 2013

Quiz victory?!

For the first time ever, our team was a (near) roaring success at a quiz night. We came 6th overall, but more miraculously, we managed to beat my parents team, who once upon a time, would often win at everything; how times have changed.

Immediately after I got back from work I was asked if I wanted to go to a art 'experience' in Newbury high street. I have been to a handful of these things over the years but today's was possibly the weakest. Basically there were around twelve tripods set up with rotating speakers on them and they eventually came together to created surround sound by spinning above you, the effect was kinda cool but it got old pretty quick, even though it only lasted 30 minutes.

Today I also discovered that there IS such a thing as too much Reggae Reggae sauce as everything south of my nose was on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment