Thursday 4 April 2013

Happy 50th Birthday Dad!

It's was a bit of shock to me to find out what a rather sunny place Wales has been in the past few days. If memory served me correctly, during my DoE expedition, the Welsh weather was absolutely atrocious, almost hyperbolically bad. But the sun is shining, and the views have been quite lovely since were in staying in a small aprtment by a cove/beach for Dad's 50th Birthday. Which is also today.

So far we have been on what Louis has called 'The longest walk I have ever been on,' in reaitly the whole walk was only about 5 hours. Been to a few pubs and there has been plenty of chill time, I have already re-played Phoenix Wright with a big ol smile on my face. And yes, Breaking Bad has been watched with only mild grumbling about the show's pacing. Whenever something really awesome happns it takes another 3 episodes to effectivly 'do the paperwork' to deal with the consequences of what has happened, usually in drawn out hospital or homelife scenes. Plenty of time for it to get awesome again though.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment