Monday 15 April 2013

Damn you, Fruit Loops!

After giving in to my brother's request I opened up my bag of 'Sour Apple Fruit Loops' which I proceeded to eat over the course of the day. I was previously unaware that 2 of the sweets contained 11% of your recommended daily sugar intake, and boy did I feel it a little while later. I have never felt so crap about my body after eating those, my tongue is sore  and it still feels like my stomach hasn't digested them.

I'm just about to grab a beer and watch the final two episodes of Arrested Development. I was pretty excited to hear they were going to do a comeback series for May featuring the original cast members, even though 8 years have passed since it stopped. Just hope in can keep up the quality of the older episodes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment