Wednesday 10 April 2013

Disassembly paradise!

The final 2 nerf guns arrived today, much to my delight as I got to play with them for a bit. Managed to jam one of them tough and I got all disheartened because I thought I broke it. Being the man;y man that I am I thought to myself 'Nuthin' a screwdriver won't fix.' So I proceeded to disassemble the weapon as 2 springs flew loose and I had no idea where they belonged. 30 minutes of marveling at the gun ingenuity and watching various youtube videos later I managed to fix it, with only one mystery spring left over!

In fact, I even got to disassemble my work desk which has been out of use since September as I don't use my computer in a traditional manner. That job also took longer than expected as I couldn't find an allen key anywhere. This is in preparation for the new sofa coming into my room tomorrow. At least hopefully tomorrow. We didn't measure the dimensions so we don't know if we can even sqeeze it through my door yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment