Friday 19 April 2013

Wii U Transfer

Massive pain in the backside the Wii U system transfer. Since I dropped my old Wii console about 2 years ago, it no longer plays games. Must of busted up the laser or something, very sad time that. But now, I have finally caved and decided to transfer all my save data onto my Wii U after getting a classic controller off Amazon. I have just spent the past 40 minutes on message boards fretting about my Rockband DLC, my questions were not really answered but I took a gamble, so to speak, and hit 'Transfer.' At least I get to see the cute little Pikmin animation,

Nothing else to report, aside from finally getting the knack of cooking omelettes and probably and other egg/batter type thing you throw into the pan. Key is to heat the pan first I found, kinda obvious when I think about it now, but better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment