Sunday 14 April 2013

Sing-Song

Went to a staff karaoke night yesterday at a semi-local pub. Me and Dan went and sung Summer of '69 and Dancing in the Moonlight respectively.  I was actually quite excited to go seeing as I thought it would be a good chance to be in a more social environment with my colleges. Dan and I aloso really fancied a pub dinner so it was an almost win-win situation. When we got there though they stopped doing food and only 2 other staff members turned up. This did somehow work in our favor though considering what an embarrassing sight it was to behold as we both got up on stage for a sing-song; at least only 2 people will remember us singing.

We have finished filming our new short and I am excited to say that it will be up within a fort-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment